Winter 2018 Notice
Welcome to Winter. Just a few notes to provide.
- If you are in need of blinds please contact me, we charge $5 per blind installed.
- We will be doing our quarterly filter changes on Nov 8, 2018 starting at approximately 9am. Please ensure all pets are secured that morning. If you change your own filters please email or call and we can leave a filter at your door or skip your unit.
- If you are a pet owner, please pick up after your pets. When possible, have your pets do their business in our own yard. I have recently received a few complaints of pet waste in yards where the tenants are not pet owners.
- Please ensure I have current contact information including phone and email contacts. If you have any maintenance needs, please contact me.
- Please make sure you have your gas turned on for the winter before it gets too cold. If you are leaving for an extended period during winter please leave the heat set to no lower than 50 deg. Additionally if you leave for an extended period please turn your water off at the main and open the faucets to empty any standing water.
- Please ensure all exterior hoses are detached. Tenants who leave a hose attached and have a subsequent broken pipe will be responsible for any repair costs.
1501 Fox Run Dr. Columbia, MO. 65202
573-474-5555 Ofc 573-474-2161 Fax
We have carbon monoxide detectors here at the office. If you’d like one now, feel free to stop by for them and instructions.
I will also be scheduling a day in July to install them in all units. They will be installed in all dwelling areas. 2bdrs will only have them upstairs. The 3bdrs will have one both downstairs and upstairs.
I will post the date here and in your mailboxes.
Once again its time to change out the air filters….We’ll be doing this Monday June 16th.
If you have questions/comments or concerns please contact me.
Don’t forget next week trash day will be on Friday due to the Holiday on Monday.
There is still lots of mulch available for any planter type activities you may have. Take as much as you need.
We recently trimmed some trees and have free mulch available. The pile is located across from the office on Kit Fox. Feel free to use for you planter beds etc.,.
We recently reviewed our Rules and Regulations and have applied some updates. I will be putting those in everyone’s mailbox over the next week.
The following are the highlighted changes from previous versions.
Section 3 Parking Lot added the following: Please ensure any cars on the premise are in working order and are not a visual nuisance.
Section 5 added the following: Do not store any waste containers or other non-decorative items in front of the unit.
Smokers: please dispose of all cigarette butts in proper containers, these are very hard to pick up from the grass.
Section 6 Pets added the following: Before you acquire any pets, please contact the office first. When your pets are outside they need to be under your supervision at all times. We do not allow pets to be chained outside, no dog runs, no kennels and no pet to be tethered outside. Owners are required to keep their yards clear of dog waste. Fox Run can offer dog cleaning service for a small fee.
Section 9 Maintenance and Repairs added/changed the following: In your request please include your email address, other pertinent contact information, and a description of the problem. Service requests can be sent via text or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 18 added the following: Tenants wishing to install a passive alarm system must notify the Landlord and receive permission before installation. By no means shall any implement be used to physically block any doors while unit is vacant. In the event of an emergency, the Landlord requires un-hindered access to any unit.
A Full version can be found here
I recently put letters in everyone’s mailbox regarding the filter changes. I posted Weds April 8, when infact the 8th is the Tues.
I plan to change the filters on Weds April 9th.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact me asap.
Its that time again. We will be scheduling in early April to come by and replace all of the air filters. If you have any other requests please send them to me (ie.,. blinds, screens and other small maintenance items).
I will be sending out a mass email with instructions and dates.
Looks like it will be windy tomorrow. Please be sure to secure your recycling so it doesn’t fly into your neighbors yards or down the street.